HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) 2019 is a remarkable showcase in which suppliers of all kinds of lighting can connect with international buyers. Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the fair partners with HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor and Tech Light Expo,to form the world's largest lighting marketplace.More than 2,700 exhibitors from 37 countries and regions engaged with more than 44,600 buyers at the Autumn Lighting Fair 2018.
Your Zone to Shine
Thematic zones allow lighting and related products and services to display to maximum effect.The Autumn Lighting Fair 2019 categories are:
1. Commercial Lighting
2. LED Lighting
3. LED Essentials
4. Residential Lighting
5. Smart Lighting & Solutions
6. Testing & Certification
7. Trade Service & Publication
Zone highlights in 2019 include:
1. Hall of Aurora, a handsomely appointed space designed to show branded collections to the best advantage;
2. LED Lighting, for the LED solutions and energy-saving products so much in demand from buyers;
3. Smart Lighting & Solutions Zone, leveraging the high interest in home automation to display fixtures, software, automated controls and management systems;
4. Residential Lighting, the zone which attracts buyers of functional and decorative domestic lighting and industry players looking for new designs.
The Networking Reception of the Autumn Lighting Fair brings together industry peers from around the world to exchange intelligence and create business contacts.Fair participants can be enlightened by expert speakers at seminars and forums on technology and market trends.
World-dass Meeting Point
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), the fair's venue, has quality dining options as well as business facilities.The Wan Chai location of HKCEC is conveniently accessible and a hub for commerceshopping and dining.
More Trading Opportunilies
A courtesy shuttle bus service connects HKCEC with AsiaWorld-Expo where participants will find two fairs of related interest, which also expand the pool of buyers.
HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor and Tech Light
Expo,covers products, systems and services for commercialindustrial use in Exterior Lighting Solutions & Systems, Horticultural Lighting, Outdoor & Public Lighting,Outdoor
Advertising Lighting and Technical & Professional Lighting.
Eco Expo Asia presents green technologies which dovetail with trends in lighting on both the residential and commercial fronts.
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.