What are the differences between silicone LED neon flex and PVC LED neon flex?
LED silicone neon flex and PVC neon flex are often used in daily life. Different people have different views on these two products. Today's edition will introduce the difference between LED silicone neon flex and PVC neon flex.
1. Advantages of Silicone LED neon and PVC LED neon
(1) Silicone LED neon has excellent weatherability: Silicone can keep normal soft state for a long time in the environment of - 50 150 C, without brittleness, deformation, softening, aging and so on.
(2) Silicone LED neon has excellent UV resistance: Silicone can be exposed to strong sunlight for a long time (more than 5 years) without yellowing and aging.
2. Advantages of LED neon between Silicone and PVC
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance: Silicone LED neon can resist the corrosion of common acid, alkali and salt. It can be used in seaside, chemical plant, gas station, yacht environment or facilities.
(2) Excellent transmittance: Silicone transmittance can achieve about 90%, applied to the LED neon flex, the light loss of the neon flex can be reduced to a lower level. Unique plasticity: Silicone is a solid silicone, which can be formed into various shapes and internal structures through dies.
(3) Silicone LED neon flex has excellent tear resistance: silicone has excellent tear resistance. After curing, silicone can withstand any manual tear. Silicone will not produce Th damage and deformation (it will rebound completely after lifting).
(4) Silicone LED neon flex has good thermal conductivity: the thermal conductivity of silicone is 0.27W/MK, while that of PVC is 0.14W/MK. It can effectively dissipate heat when applied to the LED neon flex.
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.